Pages

28 Sept 2014

Cerita Motivasi


Pagi2 saya dah on FB....Tiba2 terbaca satu post yang di share dari group Endometriosis Malaysia.....But not from Malaysia..It's from Mexico and inspire me....

Jom baca cerita motivasi ni...

"I'd had five operations on my uterus, and after the last one, the doctor sat me down and told me that I would never have a child. He scheduled a surgery to have my uterus completely removed. I wanted a baby so much, so it was almost like hearing that my life was over. One week later, I started feeling strange. I started craving bread and falling asleep early, but I've always had problems with my hormone levels, so I thought it was nothing. My friends would joke that I was pregnant, but it was too hurtful for me to even joke about. Then after three months, I felt so bad that I had to spend a day in bed, and after that my friend drove me to the pharmacy and forced me to take a pregnancy test. I came home and laid the test on the counter without even looking at it. I didn't want to be let down again. Then right before I went to bed, I finally looked, and there it was. After all these years, I still have that test. One month before they were going to remove my uterus, I'd finally gotten pregnant."
(Mexico City, Mexico)

Allahuakbar.......betapa besarnya kuasaMu Ya Allah...Semoga cerita motivasi ini memberi rakan2 TTC semua termasuklah saya kekuatan....kita kena yakin....Allah Maha Berkuasa.....Segalanya mungkin terjadi......tiada yang mustahil dengan kuasa Allah......
p/s: Semoga ada keajaiban yang berlaku....:)

2 comments:

Rina said...

terima kasih di atas perkongsian yang menarik ini. insyaallah semoga ada keajaiban buat kita semua.

Anna said...

insya allah rina...doa senjata kita org islam